|Solutions||Services||Support||Training||Partners||About Us||Your Account|
ERP / CRM Service
Our ERP/ CRM services are delivered and performed using our Project Management and Implementation Methodologies.
To have a successful openBLUE Implementation we believe you must first start by executing a proven Project Management Methodology. We have developed a simple three-phase method for managing all our Projects:
This project phase activities involve preparation and organization
of the project team and the ensuing project. The KnowledgeBlue Project
Manager will ensure that the objectives and deliverables of the project
are clearly understood and agreed to by all involved parties. The
Project Management Plan will be completed. The project team must be
assembled and molded into a cohesive working group.
In this phase the project manager has two main objectives. He or
she must deliver the solution to Pharm Tech Solutions on schedule
and within budget, and he or she must achieve the financial goals
established for the project. Both of these objectives entail considerable
effort in monitoring progress and making adjustments in order to keep
the project on course.
Once the work of the project has concluded, the KnowledgeBlue project
manager will perform an orderly closure process. He or she must resolve
any outstanding issues and/or note them for follow-up. Conducting
a Project Closure Review meeting with all parties will be completed.
This meeting should address completion of deliverables, outstanding
issues, and lessons learned which would be added to the Best Practices
We have developed a structured methodology for implementing openBLUE
solutions. The methodology is divided up into the following six phases:
The purpose of this phase is to complete the base configuration of your new business application infrastructure. The phase consists of 14 major activities which are:
1. Set-up and Configure Hardware and Software: Setting up the initial hardware, system software and databases required to support openBLUE and existing web sites.
2. Set-up and Configure Company: Entering the basic information about your company, how to set up bank accounts, departments, orgainizations, users, and printing from within openBLUE.
3. Set-up and Configure Security Rules: This includes identifying the end-users of the system and setting up their roles, access control, and menu’s to access openBLUE.
4. Set-up and Configure Server Rules: This includes printing, request, accounting and alert processors to manage and support the application automatically.
5. Review the Workflow Capabilities: Setting and configuring the workflow engine is outside the scope of this Project. We will however, review the built-in workflow capabilities in the event you may require this functionality at a future time.
6. Set-up and Configure Business Partner Rules: This includes establishing Groups, standard greetings, payment terms, dunning letters and developing standard templates.
7. Review the Service Rules: Setting up the Services component is outside the scope of this Project. We will review the Project resources, expenses, cost, and time features.
8. Set-up and Configure Support Rules: This includes defining and establishing the support cases (requests), returned merchandise authorizations (RMA), mail templates, and associated interest areas for your web users.
9. Set-up and Configure Sales & Marketing Rules: This includes setting up any sales regions, sales representatives, commissions and email marketing channels/campaigns.
10. Set-up and Configure Material Rules: This includes setting up your initial products, including various price lists, warehouses, warehouse locations, freight, shippers.
11. Set-up and Configure Accounting Rules: This includes defining your accounting periods, GL Chart of Accounts (CoA), accounting elements and dimensions, schemas, and any tax implications and balance take on.
12. Set-up and Configure Reporting Rules: This includes fine-tuning your core financial reports such as balance sheet, net income statement and cash flow. Set up service level objectives and performance metrics along with auto Alert functions.
13. Set-up and Configure Pharm Tech Solutions website with openBLUE: Integration with an existing website is outside the scope of work. However we will review the standard Customer Portal and out of the box openBLUE shopping cart to show the capabilities for further projects.
14. Data Conversion Identification: Conducting a data conversion
assessment of import templates to determine how data needs to be converted
for Phase 2 of the Implementation. The scope of this service is limited
to static data, namely vendors, customers, and products.
The purpose of this Phase is to extract, clean and load external data into your openBLUE solution. Our clients are responsible for extracting static data from their existing data sources and applications and providing the data in a standard openBLUE Excel CSV format to KnowledgeBlue that will then import the static data into openBLUE.
The purpose of this Phase is to walk through the major business processes to familiarize our clients with the basic openBLUE processes, and identify any functional/process gaps that may require customization in Phase 4: Solution Customization. This phase will also provide the basic training required to operate openBLUE within your Company.
The purpose of this Phase is to customize and implement final configurations
to the application to meet your specific requirements.
The purpose of this Phase is for Pharm Tech Solutions to test the openBLUE application to ensure it meets the business requirements as defined in this document.